You are invited to become a member of INTAN, either directly or with joint membership of the Modern Language Teachers’ Association of South Australia (MLTASA). MLTASA is the cross-language professional association representing teachers of languages in South Australia. It is affiliated with the national professional association, Australian Federation of Modern Language Teachers Association (AFMLTA).
INTAN Membership allows you to network with like-minded people in a professional and social environment and to keep up-to-date with what is happening in the Indonesian language and culture teaching and learning sphere in South Australia.
By maintaining a membership, you are supporting the INTAN Committee to:
- Plan and present professional learning opportunities in South Australia
- Work with teachers to develop teaching and learning resources
- Plan and present the Annual INTAN Conference
- Maintain an email distribution of the latest news and updates for teachers of Indonesian
- Produce the half-yearly edition of Suara Kita (INTAN’s own newsletter)
- Contribute to the collegiality of teachers of Indonesian across and between the Australian States and Territories
INTAN Membership operates on a February to February subscription and entitles you to:
- A year’s subscription to email updates and Suara Kita
- Discounted registration fees to INTAN events
- Eligibility for professional learning grants
- Access to our Members Only section of our website – COMING SOON
Fill out the form below to become an INTAN member.