- 8 Apr 2016
SAVE THE DATE! - 2016 ASILE Conference
The biennial conference of the Australian Society of Indonesian Language Educators will be held at Flinders University, Victoria Square Campus from 30 September - 2 October, 2016.
Academics and teachers of Indonesian language are will come together to share their current practice and knowledge of research, pedagogy and linguistic expertise.
The aims of ASILE Conference 2016 are for participants to:
- Gain insights into the current trends in Indonesian language and culture education in Australia and internationally.
- Focus on language education at all levels including, early years, primary, middle and senior levels of schooling as well as tertiary education, exploring Indonesian language learning as a continuum.
- Learn from exemplary leaders in the field of languages and cultures education.
- Develop strategies to plan and implement engaging teaching and learning programs designed to improve the learning outcomes for students at all levels of education.
- Update and improve cultural and linguistic competencies.
- Engage with peers.
The 2016 ASILE Conference will offer participants an informative, engaging and educational experience.
For more information about the 2016 ASILE Conference, please see the conference website.
To register for the conference, CLICK HERE.